Friday, October 16, 2009

Another Ben10 cake

On Wednesday evening, I received a query asking whether I could bake a Ben10 Edible Image cake urgently for Friday. Usually edible image needs at least 3 days advance order since I need to edit the picture and get them printed. Luckily, God was smiling on me and I managed to get the edible image done within 1 day...phew!!! This got me thinking real hard. Since I do get quite a number of edible image cake orders, whether its a good investment to get the printer and accessories so that I can print the pictures on my own..if I do this, no more hassle of finding who can print the pictures for me and later picking them up :). I think I have to start searching for the printers etc...anybody out there can help me source it?

Anyway, Happy Birthday Shazril. Hope you like your Ben10 cake. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment