Monday, July 22, 2013

Cakes and Cookies for Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2013

Hi

Its been awhile since I post updates in the blog..been posting in my FB which was easier..write, upload photos and post..a bit guilty for neglecting the blog so will try to find time from now on to blog.

Anyway, we are now at our 13th day of puasa and although its a bit late, as usual, I will be offering cakes and cookies for this coming raya. This year, I am concentrating more on Sugee and Kek Buah kukus and 2 cookies ie Lidah Kucing Rainbow and Biskut Seroja. For those who wish to order, do let me know in advance ya. 


Biskut Lidah Kucing Rainbow - a thin and crunchy butter cookies. 
RM28 per container (abt 60 pcs)


Kek Kukus Buah 
Size: 4" x 8" - RM30


Kek Sugee 
Size: 4" x 8" - RM35
Pure butter



No comments:

Post a Comment