Saturday, June 16, 2012

Angry Bird..again

It's been some time since I updated the blog. Been really busy with my work and not forgetting, baking :). Will try to update the blog regularly, going forward with my musings. It's the football season again and I am quite thankful as my nights, baking alone in my kitchen will no longer be lonely, as there will be shouts of "Goal!" or "aaargghhhh" in the house.

Ramadan is also around the corner and apart from observing the fast, I will be busy baking cakes and cookies for Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I will update more on the Raya offerings for this year soon. So do come back to know what will be our offerings for this year.

Before I pen down, this is the latest Angry Bird cake that I baked and decorated. A simple one I must say, but the look on the birthday girl when she saw the cake was priceless. Those who wish to order, remember to email us at cakesbysweetcravings@gmail.com or azrina73@gmail.com or sms me. Remember, do allow at least 5 days advance notice to avoid dissappointment.

Take care and enjoy your days.

No comments:

Post a Comment