Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Shopping for baking items

I had a wonderful weekend splurging myself on shopping items ... not on clothes, not on shoes not even parfume but on baking items and cooking books! Yup! you read it right - BAKING ITEMS!... I would never thought that the day would come that I would enjoy baking so much and would go all out to find baking items to satisfy my new passion. I bought myself some tips, new pans and some sugarcraft items. I am still looking for some more items but sadly, they are not available in any of the baking stores in KL. That means I have to browse the internet for the items...thank god! for the world wide web...it sure makes shopping for items not in KL much, much easier. Now, if only i have enough patience for the items to arrive .....
Anyway, here's a list of my favourite baking stores in KL/Selangor for those looking for baking/decorating items.
1. Bake with Yen - they have outlets in Puchong, PJ and Chow Kit area
2. PastryPro
3. ICCA in PJ, Sri Hartamas. They opened a new store in Kota Damansara on 16 Dec 2008 which was now their HQ with big kitchen for classes.
4. Bagus outlets in Tmn Melawati and Shah Alam.

No comments:

Post a Comment